Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In Need of a Crochet Buddy

I search the web for updated crochet designs almost everyday of my life and I spend hours and hours of looking for cool and up-beat patterns that I could work on, and to my dismay. So I was thinking, maybe I am destined to meet a crochet buddy? A crochet buddy that's really into crochet and does nothing in his or her life but crochet, like crochet-is-my-life type of buddy. The reason why I am in need of a crochet buddy is because, lately, I am quite frustrated with the crochet patterns available in the web for FREE. It's raining tons of crochet pattern links but really, nothing that interests me so far. There are cool patterns for sale in Etsy Shops and I'd say they are really cool as in COOL, and it is just that I am not ready yet to get addicted to those cool patterns and declare myself broke or bankrupt in no time.

So here I am saying, I AM IN NEED OF A CROCHET BUDDY. If you are interested, please let me know. =)

I'd be too lucky if someone really reads me.

2 comments:

Dashingme said...

hello, i really loved your crochet store can you pls email me back @ ch3ri387@y.c hindi kasi ako maka register sa site ng multyply to message you, gusto ko lng malaman if available pa ba ang mga earrings or stocks in your site. i would love to buy as whole sale..thanks

KC said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact your through your email?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

Post a Comment