Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crochet Flowers

Flowers!

When i designed the logo for the online store, what came to my mind were flowers and colors! I'm still lovin' them flowers and colors - FOREVER!

Just to share... My very first client who came to ask for an MTO (made to order) crochet was Miss Tin. She was a flower fanatic as well! She asked me to copy flower designs... I super loved making those flowers for her. In fact, she was the reason I came up with an album addition "Embellishments" where i put all the colorful flowers i could make.

Just lately, here comes another visitor (thanks!) - she is Miss Celina and she wants me to make her colorful bookmarkers of circles and flowers! Greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! I'm lovin' this!

And to share my latest flower crochet creations...




I promised Miss Tin I'd make more flowers. Be posting it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment